Are you currently studying at Copenhagen Business School and/or doing a master’s degree within marketing, branding or communication? Do you want to be a part of an international medical device company heading towards the next phase of internationalization? Are you passionate about marketing and communication? Then you might be who we are looking for.
You will as our new Marketing and External Communication Coordinator be a part of our marketing team consisting of 5 professionals. Your daily work will be taking place at our headquarter in Stenløse from where you will report to our Associate Product Manager. This position will give you the chance to make a direct impact on Mermaid Medical Group’s corporate international marketing, branding and communication strategy for our sales offices throughout Europe, the US and Asia.
- You have just finished your bachelor’s degree or are currently studying a relevant master’s degree within marketing/communication at CBS (or an equivalent business school/university)
- Hands-on type of person with a “can-do attitude”
- Passionate and outgoing individual with an eye for detail
- Flexible and proactive approach and enjoys working with different projects simultaneously
- Good coordination skills combined with a high level of self-discipline
- A creative and innovative mindset
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Work minimum 15 hours per week
Main responsibility and tasks
- Assist in the strategy development for marketing and external communication
- Manage the development of our SoMe-, SEO- and Corporate website-strategy
- Assist in the coordination and further development of our Corporate Branding-Project
- Bring ideas and create content for external communication
- Ad hoc marketing tasks in e.g. InDesign, PowerPoint, etc.
What we offer
At Mermaid Medical Group we offer a highly flexible position with a steep learning curve planned to fit your studies. We strive to provide our colleagues with an open and honest atmosphere characterized by a fast-paced and challenging working environment. We seek to give you the chance to grow, to work in an international business environment, and to be a part of a professional company heading towards new challenges.
About Mermaid Medical Group
Mermaid Medical Group is a private and independently owned company founded in 2007 and headquartered in Stenløse near Copenhagen, Denmark.
We design, innovate, manufacture and distribute products to hospitals and other end-users, and we are the exclusive distributor for several world-leading manufacturers of medical devices.
Within our areas of business, we strive to be the preferred partner for both manufacturers of medical devices as well as end-users in the healthcare sector. Our global sales force works out of 10 sales offices in Europe, USA and Asia.
Send your application, CV and transcripts to Marcus Kildegaard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, so please do not hesitate to apply.
In your application you need to explain how you intend to create results and how you possess the qualifications and personality it takes to be a part of Mermaid Medical Group.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Deadline of application: September 15, 2019
For further information, please contact Marcus Kildegaard, Associate Product Manager:
Phone: +45 60 29 69 68 (DK) or +1 720 483 5637 (USA)