M•Biopsy® Biopsy Needle for BARD® MAGNUM®
Compatible with BARD® MAGNUM®
Reusable Biopsy Instrument
The M•Biopsy® biopsy needle system is used to harvest 19mm high quality histological biopsy samples for clinical examination.
The user-friendly spacer handle facilitates easy and precise placement of the needle in the biopsy instrument. The spacer handle can also be used as a handle in case of manual needle insertion into the patient.
M•Biopsy® needles are available in a wide range of gauge sizes and centimetre lengths. Coaxial introducer needles designed specifically to the M•Biopsy® needle are available in many gauge sizes.
Bard® Magnum® is a trademark of C.R. Bard, Inc.
– Echogenic needle tip facilitates precise ultrasound guidance placement.
– Excellent echogenic needle tip technology provides a smooth frictionless surface.
– Extremely easy to load into the biopsy instrument.
– Colour coded size print indicates gauge size of the needle.
– Centimetre markings facilitates precise depth placement.
Click here to find our full range