Cassi® Star Breast Tissue Marker
The Cassi® Star Breast Tissue Marker has been developed for enhanced ultrasound visibility. Its star shape, with eight deep cut edges, secures bright reflection of ultrasound waves and is easily distinguished from other breast tissue markers under mammographic imaging.
Due to its non-metal nature, it has low MRI artifact compared to metal tissue markers and has low ring-down artifact in Tomosynthesis.
The Cassi® Star Breast Tissue Marker is made of Polyetherketoneketone (PEKK) Polymers which are used routinely in surgical implants and dental devices.
PEKK provides permanent visibility in all imaging modalities and does not have additional materials that can cause the marker to expand or change form over time.
Proven biocompatibility allows for permanent placement in breast tissue.
Placement device: 14-Gauge
Length: 12 cm
The Cassi® Star Breast Tissue Marker is 1.5 mm x 5 mm
• Permanent and clear visualization with mammography, ultrasound, MRI, and Tomosynthesis
• Precise placement in lesion since it is a bare marker
• Unique star shape designed to prevent migration
• Biocompatible composition
• Made of Polyetherketoneketone (PEKK) Polymers
SM1412-50: Cassi® Star Breast Tissue Markerr, 1.5 mm x 5 mm
Click here to find the product sheet