Verza Needle Guidance System
For use with Canon Aplio iSeries systems: Aplio i900, Aplie i800, Aplio i700 and Aplio i600
For use with Canon i18LX5 ultrasound transducers.
The guide’s innovative design reduces blind zone and unguided needle length while providing high stability for improved accuracy. Verza offers maximum versatility with a five-angle approach for improved anatomical access while also featuring an expanded gauge range – accommodating 14 different sizes of interventional instruments.
Setting a new standard for ease-of-use, Verza features easy-to-read gauge sizes, angle indicator and repeatable bolt action quick-release for secure instrument detachment.
Verza is sold in a convenient sterile procedure kit with telescopically-folded CIV-Flex™ cover, gel packet and colored elastic bands. Verza accepts a full range of interventional devices including: 7F, 8F, 9F, 10F, 12F, 14G, 15G, 16G, 17G, 18G, 20G, 21G, 22G and 25G.
The Verza guidance system is intended for use with pediatric and adult patients.
• Simplified multi-angle design free of lock pins and removable parts
• Secure user-friendly closure door for ease of application and removal
• Sleek design for ease in cleaning surfaces and locating features
• Unique color coding for ease of identification during set-up and dismantle
• Low profile fit allowing pre-scanning to be completed with the bracket in position and ready for interventions
8MC1 (PVT-482BT): 610-1500
i8LX5 (PLI-1205BX): 680-149
i24LX8 (PLI-2004BT): 680-147
i8C1 (PVI-475BT): 680-155
i8CX1 (PVI-4754BX): 680-153
Click here to find the product sheet