A Biopsy design proven by over 30 years of succesful use. The same sharp and steerable advantages in a new disposable format.
Scholten Novatome™ is specially designed to acquire maximum specimen size for more accurate pathology results.
The two-ringed handle easily adapt to any thumb position. The handle provides a solid instrument feel. With a reputation for its ease of positioning and heart rhythm feedback, Scholten Bioptomes have earned high praise.
The Novatome™ Single use, disposable unit eliminates the risk of contamination. Scholten model is the best choice for safety and precision. Clearly, with a pedigree of more than 30 years of clinical experience, the new disposable model Novatome™ will continue to set the standard worldwide.
– Perfect balance of flexibility and stiffness offering precise navigation and positioning
– Formable distal curve
– Familiar locking finger ring actuation handle
– Super precision machining
– Provides precise cutting edge alignment for every cut
– Single action cutting jaw (Single moving jaw) provides superior cutting force
– Unique hollow ground cutting edge for superior sharpness
SU101-50: 9 French, 50cm, Curved tip, Jaw cup dia: 3.0mm
SU102-50: 8 French, 50cm, Curved tip, Jaw cup dia: 2.7mm
SU103-50: 7 French, 50cm, Curved tip, Jaw cup dia: 2.3mm
SU104-50: 6 French, 50cm, Curved tip, Jaw cup dia: 2.0mm
SU103-100: 7 French, 100cm, Without curved tip, Jaw cup dia: 2.3mm
SU103-100PC: 7 French, 100cm, Curved tip, Jaw cup dia: 2.3mm
Click here to find the product sheet